We went as a family to Chesterfield Berry Farm last Saturday because they had a free admissions event going on. So the 3 of us go in for free. yay! {normally it is $12/person} Here's our pics from our fun outing.
Racing rubber ducks.
{ok, so none of the other kids there wanted to race against Davis}
Gavin riding in the awesome wagon we bought at the Brandermill consignment sale that morning. Killer find!!
Shooting corn.
They had some animals for the kids to pet and feed. Gavin liked the bunny rabbits the best.
Gavin had his first taste of soda. He loved it! and spilled it all over himself as you can see.
Playing in the corn pit. I still keep finding corn in clothes!
They had delish BBQ and pumpkin shakes. YUM!
They had a tractor ride out to the pumpkin field. They had a special for $20 for any 5 pumpkins. So we got 2 ginormous pumpkins and 3 smaller ones. Poor Davis had to lug those things back to the car. When we got home, Davis weighed them and they weighed 75 pounds each!!
My favorite picture of the day!!
We bought Gavin a slide on Craig's list. Thank goodness for Craig's list! New slides can be like $150. We bought this one for $30.
He absolutely loves it!
It has a slide and a wheel. What more could a little boy ask for?
So I realized I haven't been recording much about the pregnancy lately. Everything is good. The baby is head down and very low. So yes, I am rather uncomfy right now. I'm dilated to 2 cm right now, 75% effaced. Which is normal for this stage of pregnancy. It's been a bit harder to get prepared for this baby since we don't know the gender so I don't know what to buy. But if all else failed, if we have a girl, she just might have to wear a blue onesie once or twice! haha I am really excited that we've gone the entire pregnancy without finding out. It's been hard. I hate surprises, so it is a real accomplishment for me! I am so excited to hear the doctor tell us what it is. That will be a great moment.
Anyways, we're pluggin along. Hope everyone is doing well!
















1 comment:
What a fun place! I can't believe those pumpkins weighed that much! Can't wait to see what you do with them! I hope Gavin loves his slide!!! We love ours in the winter time especially (it's inside!) However, I think right now it is just the ultimate car ramp! Glad everything is going good with you and the baby! I keep checking my blog awaiting any news!!! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment