Thursday, January 13

a quick update

i've been super busy lately and haven't had time to post on here. and i'm in between computers right now. so here's a couple photos of Hayden to tide you over until i have more time and get my photos sorted on the computers. this were all taken end of December. So Hayden is 2.5 months in these.
 this is Hayden on New Year's Eve.
his peach fuzz on his head is coming in. still rather bald, but it is growing!

Right now at 3 months Hayden can push his chest off the floor, bats at things with his hands, tracks objects, makes fun sounds, and responds with coos and smiles when we play with him. He also can keep his body in a straight line when he "flies". He's a really strong baby! Davis says it is because of all the crying he did for awhile there. haha He's a lot happier and so fun to play with. Gavin has adjusted to having him around and loves showing Hayden his toys and doing tummy time with Hayden. Although lately its turned into "squish mommy" time. silly boy. 

Gavin has decided he wants to potty train. I was putting it off, but he apparently wants to do it. He's pooped in the potty for 3 days straight, peed multiple times each day. That's not to say we haven't had accidents, because we've had plenty! Potty Training is so messy! And I feel like I spend all day each day in the bathroom. If I'm not there, I'm feeding Hayden. So the boys are pretty hands on right now. Gavin is too smart for his own good. He knows shapes, colors, animals and their sounds, food, counting, and a few letters. His nursery leaders always comment about how smart he is and how chatty he is. 

Anyways, I'll post more later. its 12:10am and I need sleep. bye!

4 comments:

Us Bailey's said...

What cute pictures! Hayden is adorable! Good luck potty training and I sincerely hope it's better than my experience - or at least goes faster!!! Good luck and can't wait to see more pictures!!!

The Fifes said...

What a precious family you truly have!

Oma said...

Thanks for the update! Go Gavin on the potty training! He is a very smart little boy! Give Hayden a hug from Oma and Opa! Love you guys!

Oma said...

So what else are my boys doing? Give them each a hug!