Tuesday, December 1

Rub a dub dub, Gavin in the tub....I mean SINK!

Yesterday, Gavin wanted to look in the bathroom mirror at himself. So I hoisted him up and then he reached for the sink. And so of course, I put him in. He loved it! Until he turned the water on.... lol

 
Looks like he's cruisin in a nice ride.


The little sneak had fun eating the soap. yuck.

"I'm wet mommy, get me out!"

Gavin loves looking out the window at the squirrels and birds. There's a squirrel that lives on our back deck that loves to sit and bark at Gavin. One day, Davis was looking out at the deck and the barking squirrel tried to attack him through the glass doors! Crazy huh! I heard a thump and asked Davis what it was, he's like "Just a squirrel trying to attack me."

Gavin has quite the vocabulary for his age. He can say (and knows what they mean): Daddy, Mommy, Baby, Happy, Puppy (ok, so he thinks all animals are puppies!), Uh-oh, and Hi. That's all I can think of right now.

And one last thing, I just wanted to record our Black Friday shopping adventures. Davis and I enjoy Black Friday. We don't go for the hot ticket electronic items, we go for the smaller items and love the good deals. This year, I went to Michaels Thanksgiving evening, then went to Toys R Us at midnight (SO not worth it. Will NEVER do TRU again! Grid locked after 15 minutes. ugh) then came home so that Davis could head out. He went to Old Navy (and got Leggo Rock Band, wahoo, other than it is for xbox so we're selling it) then he went to Walmart, Office Max, Bath and Body Works, and Target. He then came home, and I went to Home Depot and Memories Galore. So we stayed up all night between the two of us. We were exhausted! But it was fun, other than Toys R Us.

2 comments:

Us Bailey's said...

Those picture of Gavin are cute- I love the one where he got wet-- his face is priceless!!!! I don't know if the threat of washing his mouth out with soup is going to do anything - he seemed to be enjoying it! Glad you had fun on Black Friday - sounds like quite the night!!!! Good luck!

Cory and Becca said...

wow he is getting so big...and it looks like his hair is getting lighter? How fun!